Today is Labor Day in Costa Rica. We didn't have school, but I did labor:
- I helped Matt move two Ford Explorers full of rocks from the bottom of the hill at the end of the school property to his house.
- Matt and I then played two full sets of tennis, which would be tiring on a normal, cool day. It was quite hot today, and we had just moved a bunch of rocks.
- I swam.
- We had a very tasty lunch with the Befus family.
- I watched Charlie Wilson's War while Robin slept.
- I took Robin and Kristen to the mall to get their hair cut.