1. Science: We did a lab yesterday with magnets and fire. I was a bit nervous beforehand, but it went very well. I never get to use magnets and fire in English or Spanish class (unless its for disciplinary purposes). Maybe I should consider a career change.
2. The book of John: We recently began reading it in one of my classes. Lots of good stuff.
3. The fact that Thursday is finally over: Actually that one goes in the "things that would be awesome" category. Wednesday, which was abnormally stressing today, is finally over. Thursday is still looming.
4. New music: Thank you emusic promotion. See here, here, here, here, here, here, . . .
5. Pizza and green tea: not mixed together
6. The Indians' bullpen: Come on Bryan. This post is supposed to be all positive. Check your sarcasm at the e-door.
7. Every last regard: Ok, awesome is probably an overstatement, but I didn't feel like creating another post entitled "Things that were good enough to sell to friends and family". Every last regard is a cd that Tony and Andy Wolfe and I recorded two years ago. I did all the writin' and most of the playin'. Andy did all the producin', and Tony did all the singin'. We ordered 100 copies of the record and sold them to help raise funds for our time here in Costa Rica. We sold out of them pretty quickly. Recently it has come to my attention that there are some people who didn't get one of those copies (the population of the world minus 100) but would like one. Good news. The cd is now available for digital download. It only took me two years to figure out how to do it. There is a picture/link to the right. You can go there to listen to samples and download the songs or the entire album. The name of the artist should be Wolfe and Kandel . . . not just me. But that website is set up in my name.