Now its time to get caught up on posting some of the random excitement from the past few days.
Lets start with a few jokes:
1. What happens when an elephant stands on one leg?
- The duck ends up without a wife
2. What is the difference between 20 and 2?
- The 2 is honest
3. What is the only animal that rides a motorcycle after it dies?
- The chicken
4. Someone called the other day and asked, "Is Felix there?"
I replied, "No, I'm sadX"
All of these jokes, which have been told to me by various students in the last week, make little sense when they are translated to English or told in a different culture. Do you understand any of them?
Now, how about some music:
Here's a song demo that I recorded a few days ago. Its about a tornado. Its actually based on the lyricall idea that Andrew Osenga used. I didn't end up using the exact line that he did.
And an update:
Classes have been good. There was a big Father's Day breakfast at school yesterday. I'm not a father, but I was invited. We actually led some music at the beginning. We went to Guisaros today for the first time in a few weeks.