Sorry its been awhile. I wanted to post last night, but I fell asleep. Here are a few fun tidbits from the last few days:
- Monday morning we got up around 4:00 to take Lisa to the airport. Of course I wasn't able to fall back asleep before we went to school. As a result, I took a long nap on Monday evening. As a result of that, I didn't sleep well Monday night. As a result of that, sleeping has been an adventure this entire week.
- There is a bird somewhere near our apartment who makes a sound which is very similar to the ringing sound that is heard when Super Mario collects coins. Its pretty funny . . . for the first half hour or so . . . then its just annoying.
- ingrown toenail + pointy dress shoes = ouch!
- Today I forgot to take my wallet to school. I think it was the first time I've ever forgotten to take it somewhere. I don't know how I was able to leave the house without it. Not having my wallet at school was not a big deal, except for one thing. I keep guitar picks in my wallet. Today we had to play for chapel, and I didn't have a pick. What did I do? I found a box of tic tacs in my school bag (its not a purse!) and cut it into the shape of a pick. Fortunately, the rockage was not hindered.
- There was a high school mission team from California visiting the school today. They led the chapel service.