. . . tell me about you. We are leaving this morning for a teachers' retreat and won't get back until Tuesday evening. Obviuously, I won't be able to post anything while we're gone. So, I though this might be a good time to turn the blogrophone over to you, the faithful reader. I've seen others do this on their blogs, and I think its a good way to learn about the makeup of those who stop by here.
Leave your answers as a comment. You don't have to re-write the questions. You can just use the numbers. If you're someone who reads this blog often but never comments, this is your chance to let yourself be heard. Of course, you can remain anonymous if you desire. If you can't think of an answer to a certain question, you can skip it. There are no wrong answers . . . and there will be a prize for the person who gets the most correct.
Here we go . . .
1. If you were on Jeopardy, what story would Alex Trebec read about you after the first commercial break? (In case you’re not familiar with the show – as the contestants are introduced, Alex always has an interesting, sometimes embarrassing, story about them on his little card)
2. Have you considered making a run for the White House in ‘08? If so,
a. Who will be your running mate?
b. What will your campaign slogan be?
3. You’re standing on a river bank. On the other side, you see an open suitcase full of $100 bills and chocolate chip cookies. However, the river is flowing with macaroni and cheese. What do you do?
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would you be?
5. If you were going to spend two years in a foreign country, where would you go?
6. Which of the following super powers would you most like to have and why?
a. the ability to lay down phat freestyle raps at any given moment
b. the ability to quiet crying babies
c. the ability to determine the circumference of any given circle just by looking at it
d. the ability to speak to all animals except the kangaroo
7. If you could have dinner with any famous historical figure, what would you order?
8. Have you ever watched an entire episode of the Gilmore Girls? (Be honest)
9. Its late at night and you hear a noise coming from your closet. You get up to check it out. You open to the closet door to see the scariest sight you've ever seen. What is it?
10. What should I get Robin for Valentine's Day?